The Ten Toxic Truths are well established and I’ve now identified 20 toxic products that directly cause human misery, morbidity and mortality by poisoning our water, food, air, minds and our buildings. These 20 products generate around $61 Trillion a year, which is around 2/3rd of the global GDP.
The Twenty Toxic Threats
- Petrochemicals $5T (heavy metals, solvents, waste effluent, radioisotopes, triclosan)
- Plastic bottles $200B
- Chlorine $140B $35B + $105B PVC
- Fluoride $30B $20B $10B dental
- Fertiliser $245B
- Pesticides $250B (organochlorines, carbamates, organophosphates, neonicotinoids, glyphosate)
- GMOs $20B (terminator genes)
- Processed food $1.5T , (sugar, trans-fats, additives, preservatives, food packaging)
- Tobacco $700B
- Motor Vehicles $75T Transport (TRAPS, accidents and industry)
- Nuclear $300B Radioactivity (bombs, power generation, accidents, waste)
- Electromagnetic Radiation MR $1.5T (radio, powerlines, television, microwaves, 2G – 5G)
- Media $900B (news, entertainment, social media)
- Education $6.5T (institutionalised education teaching authority, conformity, remembering and repeating, non-compliance is punished intellectually and socially)
- Medicines $1.2T (Vaccines, antibiotics, drugs)
- Consumer goods $11T (plastics, microplastics, nanoparticles)
- Debt $22T
- Sub-par housing $5T (Lead paint, asbestos, particle board, water issues, poor ventilation)
- Fire retardants $8B
- Weapons $2T (Conventional, nuclear, biological, psychological)
I’d love help getting more robust figures on each product and is subcategories. I’d also love help creating infographics to visualise the percentage of global GDP spent on toxic products and how Five Big Killer Industries (Big Banks, Agribusiness, Media, Oil and Pharmaceutical) control the world’s money, food, information, energy and medicine.
It will also be interesting to map the individuals and the major brands involved and their interconnections. As of January 2019, the 26 richest billionaires owned the same as half the world’s population and since the lockdown these people have become much richer. In the first 3 weeks of the lockdown billionaires in the US added nearly $300 billion to their wealth and now Buffet, Gates and Bezos own the same as the bottom 50% of the US population. A small group of people now control the world and through the five killer industries and their control is expanding rapidly and dramatically. This raises 10 key questions:
How much power should we let others have over us?
Would we know if their power was usurped by a sinister AI that would enslave all humanity?
How can we stand up for own humanity and reclaim the world’s wealth?
How can we transform the world’s banking system from a fiat currency based on debt, to an open source collaborative economy, based on currencies with real-world human value?
How can we transform agribusiness to regenerative agriculture that provides seasonal, local organic whole foods?
How can we transform our use of fossil fuels and nuclear energy to renewables?
How can we transform the media from censorship, propaganda and surveillance capitalism, to a system respecting privacy and net neutrality?
How can we transform the medical industry with its focus on illness, to a wellness industry focused on human flourishing?
What is the best way to show people what’s possible?
How will you help shape the future of humanity?
Please contact me if you can help with answers.
Please share. . .
Dr Marc is a medical doctor, university professor and wellness trailblazer with 2 PhDs who has spent more than 30 years practicing and researching holistic health. He has published more than 100 peer-reviewed scientific papers and many books and technical texts on wellness and natural medicine and is author of the illustrated children’s book “The Beautiful Mare and the Boy Who Gave Thanks“. He is the Founder of the Extreme Wellness Institute and Co-Founder of the Bathe the World Foundation. You can find him at www.drmarc.co , www.extremewellness.co and at www.facebook.com/drmarc.co www.instagram.com/extreme_wellness